ABLETON LIVE PERFORMER
The Ableton Live Performer 8 week course expands on our producer course, adding additional elements to those who wish to perform live.
Q. Will I be able to access the equipment out with class hours?
A. Yes, we will credit you with free hours to practice what you have learned in class.
Q. Who delivers the courses?
A. SAE tutors are highly qualified Engineers who teach Pro Audio on a full-time basis
18 and over
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Learn how to prepare your tracks for DJ performance
- Learn advanced sampling and editing,
- Add loops and samples to your DJ set.
- DJ with Ableton and learn the techniques and effects.
- Prepare your productions for a live performance.
- Learn arrangement and composition through live jamming.
- Learn performance techniques, DMX lighting/visuals and performing with live musicians.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who are looking to gain a firm foundation and understanding of the Ableton software but are unsure of how to best move forward.
FOLLOW UP COURSES
No need to bring anything on the day. SAE will provide access to our computer lab during your studies.
|Date from||Date to||Day(s) of the week||Time||Campus|
|6 December 2018||07 February 2019||Thursday||18:00-20:00||
|04 Apr 2019||30 May 2019||Thursday||18:00-20:00||
|08 Aug 2019||03 Oct 2019||Thursday||18:00-20:00||
Please fill out this form to apply for our Introduction to Ableton Live Performer course. Once you submit the form we will be in touch to confirm your booking. If you want to call us on 03330 112 315 we can give you more information.
WEBSITES WE RECOMMEND
Got a question?
Email our recruitment team at email@example.com