72 UCAS points
A Level DDD
SQA Highers CCCD
BTEC National Ext Diploma MMP
BTEC National Diploma DM
BTEC 90 Credit Diploma DD
NON-STANDARD ENTRY ROUTES
We are interested in students who have the potential to succeed in their studies and in the creative media industries.
NON-STANDARD ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Portfolio of related work
This could include recordings, films, sketch books, a blog or any suitable medium that gives you the best opportunity to show us your creative potential.
Please find more information here.
Successful pass mark achieved via the SAE UK Maths test
UK applicants – Academic Essay
All other applicants – Recognised equivalent qualification as this document
MASTERS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
You will have either:
- A bachelor degree with Honours (2:2 or higher) in a relevant field, and strong evidence of creative media work experience undertaken.
or Option B
- at least five years of professional creative industry experience.
As part of your application, you should also prepare:
- A portfolio of work, including media files and a written summary of your involvement in the project(s)
- A research proposal of around 500 words, broadly covering your area of interest for the Major Project
- A CV
A candidate whose first language is not English must present evidence of having passed an English language test. The minimum acceptable level is:
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each component) – see www.ielts.org
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score of 90 (with no less than 21 in each component) – see www.ets.org/toefl
A candidate whose first language is not English may present evidence that their English language proficiency is equivalent to the above formal evidence and suitable for a masters level programme in the form of:
- An English language bachelor degree or higher;
- Successful completion of a short research report in English;
- Evidence of significant professional practice in English
- An online interview with MPP academic staff