learn in the UK
- Both Irish Nationals and residents of Northern Ireland are able to access full tuition fee funding and maintenance grants
- The UK’s creative industries sector contributed £109billion to the economy in 2021, according to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS). This equated to 5.6% of the total for that year. You can read more here.
- SAE is a world-leading creative media education institution with three campuses based in the UK: in Glasgow, Liverpool, and London.
- Get into industry faster with an SAE accelerated 2-year degree.
- Offering industry-focused creative media 2-year honours degrees across seven subject areas*