What most interests us at SAE is your creative potential.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
If you choose to submit a portfolio in support of your application it is important that you clearly evidence the following:
- A strong motivation to excel in your area of study
- A passion for your specialism
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to think differently
- The ability to challenge conventional ideas
- An adaptable approach suited your studies and future career in the creative industries
WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR PORTFOLIO
Naturally, the contents of your portfolio will be influenced by your interests, experience, technical skills or artistic talents. What you may submit is limited only by your creativity, but as a guide you can include examples of any of the following:
- Audio files
- Illustrations or conceptual pieces
- Computer programs
- Digital or physical games
- Websites or interactive design
After you have submitted your portfolio, we’ll either make you an offer or be in touch to discuss your application further.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read our top tips to help make your portfolio stand out.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PORTFOLIO
All submissions should be in a digital format, with scanned originals where necessary.
Simply zip and submit.