To study at SAE, most international students will need to acquire a Tier 4 student visa from the UK government's Home Office.

SAE Institute has the status of a Tier 4 sponsor, enabling us to sponsor non-EU students on our full-time courses.

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)

Before you can apply for a Tier 4 student visa, you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number from us.

This will be provided once you have:

  • Been made an unconditional offer by SAE.
  • You have firmly accepted the offer.
  • You have provided us with the necessary supporting documents.
  • You have paid one full year of tuition fees.

When should I apply?

Depending on whether you are applying from the UK or abroad, will determine when you should apply. You can check visa processing times from UKVI here.

What documents will I need?

You can download the guide to the main supporting documents from UKVI here. You will also be advised through the admissions process what documents you will require for the Visa application.

More information

For more information on applying for a student visa visit the UKVI and UKCISA websites or download our comprehensive Tier 4 student visa guide.