Glasgow is Scotland's largest city and a UNESCO City of Music, making it a creative and cultural hub. Voted one of the world's friendliest cities, Glasgow is a warm and welcoming city with a strong community vibe - we've found a few accommodation options for you to explore so you can start your journey of finding a new home in this wonderful city!
Check out our further information and tips for finding your new Glasgow home below.
- Government – housing and local services
- Citizens Advice
- National Union of Students (NUS)
- TV licensing for students
- The Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA)
- The National Approved Lettings Scheme
SAE UK has a great range of 2 year degree courses in our Glasgow campus – take a look if you want to study gaming, sound or film in Glasgow