Download the Academic Calendar for 2020 and 2021 and add key dates to your calendar.
Support for students
Our Campus Administrators are able to offer new and existing SAE Institute students a free and confidential, professional advice service on issues such as:
- Sources of funding - including fee status, eligibility, and the effect on funding of changing course or previous study
- Problems with fees and funding
- Money management
- Immigration and other issues relevant to international students
- Entitlement to state benefits and tax credits
- Housing rights
Student ID card
The SAE ID card is your organisation-wide multifunctional campus card.
- Proof of student identity
- Access to SAE Institute campus
- Borrow library books and media equipment
- Access to computing and printing facilities