You can apply to higher education courses at SAE directly if you are:
- Making a single application to SAE only
- An SAE student attending one of our campuses and wish to progress to an honours degree
- A mature applicant no longer attending school or college (21+)
- An international student. Please visit the International Students section
APPLYING DIRECT TO SAE
Applying directly is easy. Simply:
- Visit our online application page to start your creative media journey.
- Be sure to read and accept the Terms and Conditions along with the Fees Policy available at www.sae.edu/gbr/sae-regulations.
In order to speed up your application, please ensure that you submit all relevant documentation.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I APPLY?
If you have demonstrated your suitability for the course, we’ll make you an Offer of Study. Once you have accepted your place, we’ll send you a welcome email with useful information on how to prepare for your educational journey at SAE.
How to accept your offer to study at SAE Institute
Accept your UNCONDITIONAL offer of study by signing and returning the 'Acceptance of Offer Form' which forms part of the offer pack which is emailed to you from the SAE Admissions team.
If you have a CONDITIONAL offer, hold your place by accepting online.
All applications are reviewed by the Admissions Team. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your suitability for the course through:
- Your personal statement and/or portfolio
- Your qualifications or predicted grades (these are supplied by your school or college)
- Your academic or personal references, where applicable
September 2019/20 entry
On the UCAS tariff, a typical offer is between 72 and 96 UCAS tariff points for entry to undergraduate courses, primarily from Level 3 equivalent qualifications such as A levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma.
Check your qualifications using the UCAS Tariff Calculator
HOW SAE SELECTS STUDENTS
Due to the creative nature of our courses, it is not only your academic capabilities that interest us. We will also consider your creative potential and your commitment to your creative media studies. You can demonstrate this through your personal statement and/or by submitting a portfolio.
Get in touch at email@example.com if you are predicted points or holding points below SAE’s typical offer.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
If English is not your first language, we accept a range of recognised language qualifications that are equivalent to the IELTS Academic minimum score of 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
If you require a Tier 4 student visa to study in the UK, you must take an approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) to fulfil government visa requirements.
Please read more about language requirements and information for International students.