To study at SAE, we require evidence of you ability to speak, listen, read and write in English.

Students whose first language is not English will need a qualification that demonstrates competence in English.

For Non EU/EEA applicants we currently accept the following qualifications for admission into our courses at degree level:

Tests for visa purposes can only be taken at approved centres and the centre must follow procedures specified by the UK government.

EU/EEA applicants

Equivalent qualifications can be accepted, where these qualifications have been verified by NARIC and are adopted widely within the HE sector in the UK.