You can start your creative career and enrol at SAE today. If you need assistance or are unsure of which programme or qualification is right for you, contact us and a representative will be in touch to assist you further.
International applicants are invited to submit their applications directly to SAE Institute. If you prefer, you can also apply through UCAS.
Once you have submitted your application, an SAE International Student Recruitment Manager will be in contact to guide you through the next stages.
It is our aim to make the international admissions process as smooth as possible for our students.
International admissions process:
1) Check the entry criteria for your course online
2) Submit your application form together with your supporting documents
*This includes proof of English proficiency
3) Accept offer and pay relevant tuition fees
4) Participate in a Skype interview with the SAE Visa Officer
5) Receive your CAS number and start your visa application