WELCOME TO OUR CREATIVE HUB
Saturday, 23 November | 12:00 - 16:00
Have you considered a career in Filmmaking, Game Art & Animation or Music Production? We challenge your ideas and provide the learning framework to take your creative skills to the next level. Your journey en route to becoming a creative professional starts here.
COURSE PRESENTATIONS / WORKSHOPS / CAMPUS TOURS / NETWORKING
Open Day is a great opportunity to see our world-class facilities, meet our friendly staff and students and find out which course is right for you. You are invited!
Next courses are starting in January 2020 - Talent Discount program is available for Audio, Games, Film degrees (more info).
- 5 Reasons to visit our Open Day
Many creatives and most of our students have visited an Open Day before their enrolment. Now it's your turn to attend our event and get a strong taste of the study experience at SAE Institute. During the Open Day you will have the chance to:
- Tour the facilities and workstations of our campus
- Meet lecturers, students and people that share the same passion with you
- Attend course presentations and get complete information for the study paths
- Engage in creative media activities and participate in workshops
- Discuss with our Study Advisors all your questions
- 12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet
- 12:30-13:15 Course Presentations
- 13:30-14:30 Workshop
- 14:30-15:00 Campus Tour
- 15:00-16:00 Hang-out at the Campus
- Course Presentations
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS (duration 2 years / full time)
- BA/BSc (Hons) Audio Production
- BA/BSc (Hons) Digital Film Production
- BA/BSc (Hons) Game Art & Animation
CERTIFICATE COURSES (duration 4 months)
- Electronic Music Certificate
- Electronic Music Advanced Certificate
All Open Day workshops are entry-level and tasters, aiming to give you a first practical and fun experience.
Tutor: Christian Pennucci
Subject: Mixing in-the-box
Mixing in-the-box, using our own personal favourite DAW is something that most of us are do. But what if you are new to it, what do you need to know to get your mixes to the desired level. Christian will be demonstrating and explaining how to approach a mix when it is done completely in-the-box, without using any external equipment.
Tutor: Julia Schlotter
Subject: 3D Animation using Autodesk
Julia will demonstrate and explain how you can quickly make objects and generate an out-of-the box walk-cycle to make a human skeleton walk among them. Julia will also explain the functions of a virtual camera and demonstrate how you can use it to give your scene a different feel. This workshop is hands-on and you will be able to take your created content home.
Tutor: Joao Costa
Subject: Shooting a scene
Joao will be taking you through the practical steps of shooting an actual film scene. This workshop will be 100% hands-on, so get ready to roll up your sleeves and be part of the final movie.
ELECTRONIC MUSIC WORKSHOP
Tutor: Joost Stuursma
Subject: Behind the Mix – Young Blood (DJ Licious)
As the main co-producer of the well-known DJ Licious, Joost played a big role in the new single “Young Blood” that will be released on 'Aftr:Hrs’ Records (Tiësto). In this workshop, Joost will take you "behind the scenes" of the track and explain what has been done, how and why.
- Practical Information
- Campus Address: Johan Van Hasseltweg 31 / Find us on Google Maps
- You can come to the Open Day alone or together with your friends or family (just add in the Ticket below the approximate number of people you are coming with)
- Our favorite hashtag is #WeAreSAE, during the event #SAEopenday and we encourage you to tag us on Social during your visit :)
- Before the event we will send you a reminder email with the map link and final information
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 204350655
It's promising to be a great day.
Sign-up for Open Day below by choosing a course of interest and a number of tickets.