- Minimum age of 18 years
- For non-EU students, a valid VISA for the entire duration of the selected course is required prior to enrolment. The registration at SAE Institute cannot grant you a Student Visa in the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have achieved an intermediate level of education
- English language skills: minimum TOEFL score of 80, or, minimum IELTS score of 6,0 (or equivalent)
* Our courses require that our students are in possession of a laptop (Mac/PC) in order to make notes in class, complete written homework and/or do research. For questions regarding specifications please consult the Study Advisors.
* Since SAE it’s a private Institute its students are not eligible for a Visa, nor a student loan via DUO or any other official body
MASTERS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
You will have either:
- A bachelor degree with Honours (2:2 or higher) in a relevant field, and strong evidence of creative media work experience undertaken.
or Option B
- at least five years of professional creative industry experience.
As part of your application, you should also prepare:
- A portfolio of work, including media files and a written summary of your involvement in the project(s)
- A research proposal of around 500 words, broadly covering your area of interest for the Major Project
- A CV