Our German SAE campuses offer all degree programmes in English and German.
To qualify for one of our programmes, you must meet the following entry requirements:
- Qualification: A-Level OR similar intermediate educational qualification, professional training and aptitude test. You can check your eligibility here: https://www.uni-assist.de/en/tools/check-university-admission/
- Language Qualification: English language proficiency certificate (Level CEFR-B2)
- Proofs and Certificates: additionally for AUDIO ENGINEERING: proof of intact hearing (Audiogram)
- Visa Requirements: Visa or EEA Citizenship. Applying for a visa can take up to 6 months, so we strongly recommend that you start your application process early
- Age at Entry: Minimum 18 years (w/o German passport)
- Hardware: own laptop computer and powerful internet access
If you meet all of the above, you can begin your application process:
After registering on our website, you will receive a number of emails in the following days guiding you through the application process. Within these emails, you will also receive a digital application form. Send us the completed application form along with copies of supporting documents, including proof of German/English language skills.
Our education advisor team will then contact you to discuss the next steps. If all documents are correct and nothing stands in the way of admission, our educational advisor will send you the study contract documents. You complete these and return them to us. After payment of the enrolment fees, you will receive a confirmation which is required to apply for the visa and residence permit.
With the submitted documents, you apply for your student visa. If you have any questions, our education advisor team will be happy to help you.