SAE Institute Netherlands is situated in the vibrant Amsterdam-North district.
Close to Central Station (just a quick ferry over the IJ river), easily accessible by public transport and ring roads, the north area has seen many new media companies opening or relocating their business here. The campus is purpose built and contains high quality and industry standard recording studios and workspaces for students in the field of Creative Media. The school environment is a snapshot of the city; International, creative, open-minded and liberal.
Getting to SAE Amsterdam
- Buiksloterweg ferry (from behind Central Station West exit). This is the only ferry to run day and night
- IJplein ferry (from behind Central Station East exit, heading east)
- East ferry (from the Java/KNSM island to Johan van Hasseltweg)
- Bicycle parking available
- From Central station with the ferries mentioned above
GAME ART STUDENT EXHIBITION AT ARCADE HOTEL
The Arcade Hotel Amsterdam and SAE Institute will kick off their newborn partnership with an exciting exhibition.