Learn industry standard and cutting edge web development technologies and techniques and start a career in one of the most rewarding sectors of the creative industries.
- Web Development
- Front end Design
- UX Design
- PHP Development
Learn the key skills in Web Design and Development and start your journey in one of the most rewarding sectors of the creative industries.
Beim Professional Media Creation (M.A.) handelt es sich um einen konsekutiven Studiengang für Bachelor Absolventen aus künstlerischen und aus künstlerisch-technischen Fachbereichen.
Ein Studiengang der Folkwang Universität der Künste in Kooperation mit dem SAE Institute
Learn from industry thought-leaders, collaborate with your peers, extend your network through our global reach and solidify your own reputation within the creative media industry.
Whether you’ve worked within the creative industries for years, or are seeking to to pursue greater career prospects. MA/MSc Professional Practice (Creative Media Industries) course is the next step to defining your creative niche.
From traditional web sites through to the rapid growth market in web application development, you will learn both industry standard and cutting edge web development technologies and techniques and join one of the most rewarding sectors of the creative industries.
The course runs for 18 months and classes can take place in the daytime, evening or on weekend, providing you with flexibility whether you are working full-time, part time or just passing through.
SEPTEMBER 2020 & MARCH 2021
- Introduction to web development
- Design basics
- Web concepts & pitch
- Design tools & screen design
- Front-end review
- Responsive layout
- Libraries & API
- Front-end development frameworks
- Human computer interaction
- Usability & test methods
- Fundamentals of animation
- Web animation tools
- Web animation scripting
- Entry Requirements
- University entrance qualifaction (Abitur or similar)
- Alternatively: minimum age of 17 years plus intermediate educational qualification and aptitude test
- Own notebook computer for office work, theoretical tests and own notes from lectures
- Language skills: students whose first language is not English will need a qualification that demonstrates competence in English; atleast Level B2
- Fees & Funding
- Upfront: 3 payments, each at the beginnig of next semester
- Standard: 18 payments, each at the beginning of month
- Web Designer
- Junior Web Developer
- Senior Web Developer (Project Manager)
- Back-End Developer
- PHP Developer
- Front End Developer
- Web App Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- Java Script Developer
- Search Engine Optimisation