Modern journalism is based more than ever on digital reporting. The studies program for the Cross-Media Production Diploma provides a background in journalism as well as the training of media-technical skills.
- Online Publishing
- Digital Photography
- Cross Platform Media Production
Modern journalism is increasingly based on digital reporting. The Cross-Media Production Diploma is certified recognition of an education in both journalism and technical media.
- Digital Photography
- Cross Media Production
BA/BSc (Hons) Media Production and Publishing* at the SAE Institute is a top-quality and timely creative studies program which provides a clear focus in the fields of marketing, media techniques and journalism. Graduates of the program will be able to produce and install both digital and analogue productions on all available platforms.
The instructors for this program - film producers, veterans of prominent creative agencies, influencers, successful bloggers and journalists - are all professionals. In addition to topical and current educational content, students will also be taught how to apply various marketing strategies with the latest technologies. AT the SAE, networking is one of the most important aspects of a student's everyday life. In addition to quality educational content, our new campus offers our students the ideal location to interact with other players in the media and the creative arts.
Cross-Media at the SAE: Your Studies Are Just The Beginning!
The BA/BSc (Hons) Media Production and Publishing* was created specifically for the changingdemands in the fields of journalism, PR and communications with regards to image design, audio production, video production, web programming and online publishing.
DURATION OF COURSE:
SEPTEMBER 2019 & MARCH 2020
* This programme was developed and is delivered and assessed by SAE Institute, awarded by and quality assured by Middlesex University.
- Entry Requirements
- Admission requirements for our Bachelor degree BA/BSc (Hons) Media Production and Publishing* is first and foremost the successful completion of the Diploma. This requires a minimum age of 18 years.
- The admission must be completed by a positive completion of the 9th grade.
- It is necessary to bring your own laptop.
- Fees & Funding
Payment plans full time
• Upfront: 2 payments in each case for the beginning of the course (beginning diploma, beginning of Bachelor)
• Standard: 30 payments on the 1st of each month
Payment plans Program part-time
• Upfront: 2 payments in each case for the beginning of the course (beginning Diploma, beginning of Bachelor)
• Standard: 42 payments on the 1st of each month
- Online journalist
- Social media manager
- PR Referent
- Video journalist
- Online editor
- Social Communications Specialist
- Corporate blogger
- Content Manager
- Marketing assistant
- Cross Media Producer
- New Media Journalist
- Corporate Communications
- Online Economy
- Public Relations
- TV Stations