Study in AustriaAdmission requirements and guidance for a successful international application to SAE Institute from abroad.
Five reasons to study abroad in Austria at SAE Institute
- The degrees of Austrian schools, institutions and universities enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide and thus form the perfect basis for your career.
- A huge SAE network: You don’t want to see just one city, but get to know several European metropolises at once? With locations in Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain and many more, SAE offers a huge network. Here you are part of a huge network of media professional
- Colorful, diverse and cosmopolitan: at SAE and in Austria you can be and become whatever you want – regardless of your gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- The gateway to Europe: If you study hard, you deserve a vacation. With a study visa you can travel all over Europe during your vacations.
- For history buffs and those hungry for knowledge: Austria has a long and varied history. Every city has its highlights and there is a lot to discover and learn. Even away from your SAE course.
The requirements for international applicants
Applications from the EU area (EEA)
The requirements for your international application from the EU area are:
- A school degree with access to higher education (the recognition of the school degree obtained can be checked using the Anabin database of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany).
- Students whose native language is not German (or English for English-language degree programs) must demonstrate a qualification of at least level “B2” according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Applications outside the EU area (non EEA)
For applicants from outside the EU (non EEA) the following additional requirements apply:
- Study visa for the duration of the planned course or study program. Applying for a visa can take several weeks. We recommend that you submit your study application 6 months in advance.
- Part of the visa process is proof of funding. You can provide this in different ways depending on your country of origin.
Be sure to ask the Austrian embassy in your country in which form you have to provide the proof! You can find more information about the visa process at: https://www.migration.gv.at/en/living-and-working-in-austria/study-in-austria/
Your step-by-step guide to applying for SAE internationally
How to apply to SAE Institute from abroad?
- Request our info material and work through it carefully, take notes, write down your questions.
- You have reviewed all the information, meet the entry requirements and would like to clarify your questions noted in step 1? 14 days after requesting the information, you will automatically receive our application form. Fill out the form completely and upload the corresponding proofs of the admission requirements.
- After reviewing your application materials, the educational advisor will contact you to schedule a personal counseling appointment.
In your planning, you should note that SAE Institute does not maintain dormitories and does not currently offer scholarships or fellowships for international students.