SAE Institute Brussels offers educational programs in English and in French.
Providing students with an inspiring environment as well as having the largest creative media network in the world, it is of no wonder that students from around the world aspire to undertake their higher education with SAE Institute. We offer unique qualities that will make your time studying with us both memorable and fruitful.
READY TO APPLY?
Follow the steps below to ensure a smooth and successful application process:
► If you are an EU national, or if you have Belgian residency, you are not considered as an international student: So no need of visa.
► If you are Non-EU Citizen, you are considered as an international student: You then need a student visa to study in Belgium.
A visa application can take several months. Please apply early enough to avoid disappointment. We recommend you start the process at least 6 months before the course start date.
Submit a fully completed application form together with certified copies of supporting documentation:
- registration contract duly filled in and signed (Fill in this short form if you wish to download our brochure and our registration contract)
- copy of passport
- 1 photo ID
- CESS/BAC official equivalence
- qualification that demonstrates competence in the language of the course (please refer to the LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS tab)
- a motivation letter
- registration fees paid
- Our student recruiter officer will further assess the application in accordance with Home Office regulations. You might be asked for a skype or phone interview to support your application.
- If the 2nd stage of the application process is successful and you have provided all the documents necessary, you can now apply for your Student Visa at the Belgian Embassy of your country.
- Once you receive your Student visa, you must send us a copy by email in order to complete your application.
Students whose first language is not the one of the language of the course they apply to, will need a qualification that demonstrates competence in that language.
The approved Language Tests are:
- High School Diploma with 80% in the selected Language (English and French) with no less than 80% within each component
- Minimum Level “B2” (CEFR)
- IELTS (Academic and General) band score 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 within each component)
- Cambridge ESOL Proficiency Test in English (CPE), at no lower than grade C
- Cambridge ESOL Advanced Test in English (CAE), at no lower than grade C
- TOEFL iBT score of 80, with no less than 17 in any component
- Any other language test which will be validated by our academic team
Fill in the short form to download your Information Pack:
SAE Brochure / Registration Contract / Fees & Payment Plans