SAE Institute has a number of short courses available at different locations and online at SAE Online.
On-Campus short courses
- Live Sound Assistant, Studio Sound Assistant, Broadcast Assistant,
Film Assistant, Graphic and Web Assistant, Dance Music Producer.
- Short seminars: Ableton Live, Apple Logic, digidesign ProTools, propellerhead Reason, Final Cut Pro, Mixdown Workshop.
Online short courses at SAE Online
- 4 week short courses in multiple levels, disciplines and languages.
- Taught in English, German and Spanish
- Managed learning: A learning advisor will guide you trough the course and will be your continues point of contact. Courses are filled with videos, documents, practical assignments, homework, examples and have chats and regular live sessions with student peers and the learning advisor.
- In all key SAE disciplines such as Audio, Film, Web and Business.
- Over 40 courses available, amongst others: Ableton Live 101 beginner courses, Steinberg Cubase 101 beginner courses, Avid Pro Tools beginner courses, Music Theory 101 beginner course and Live Sound Engineering 101: Front of House Mixing
- Classes start every 5 weeks