To be the world leader in private post-secondary education for creative media technologies.
- We provide specialist vocational and higher education courses worldwide to inspire and develop our graduates.
- Our courses emphasise practical experience and the needs of students and industry.
- Our students access the latest knowledge and outstanding facilities to enhance their skills.
- We are globally networked as a professional community in creative media.
3. Organisational values
- Commitment to professional excellence: in learning and teaching; creative development; and student support
- A culture of creativity and innovation
- Teamwork and collegiality
- A global perspective with respect for individual differences and diverse cultures
- The application of technical mastery and analytical skill to working environments
- Entrepreneurialism to achieve sustainable growth
- Open intellectual enquiry and lifelong learning.
4. Strategic Priorities 2010-2014
Our five strategic priorities are:
- Excellence in our courses and the quality of the student experience.
- Students are supported to achieve industry-relevant skills and employment.
- Sustainable organisational growth and development.
- Making our global links benefit students, staff and the Institute.
- Commitment to quality, efficiency and improvement in all our operations.