Live 11 is coming out on February 23 and on the same day we are inviting you to a special demonstration session.
Online Demonstration: discover Ableton Live 11
Tuesday, February 23rd | 17:00 - 18:30
Ableton Live is the key DAW for production and performance for so many artists around the world and it plays important role in our Electronic Music Production Certificate and Urban Music Certificate. Its new edition, Live 11, is about to hit ground and take the music experience one step further so SAE Amsterdam is inviting you to discover it together Jean-Paul Grobben (Ableton Certified Trainer).
The topics of the walkthrough session are:
- Linked track editing
- Probability/Velocity range
- Pianoroll improvements
- Multi-clip Editing
- Live Tempo Following
- New devices: Hybrid Reverb, Spectral Time, Spectral Resonator, Pitchloop89, Inspired By Nature (6 Max for Live devices)
- Rack and Macro improvements
- New collections and sampled instruments
- Clip detail improvements
- Master track Session View improvements
- Follow actions: Jump, linked to clip end, scene
- Updated devices: Redux, Phaser/Flanger/Doubler, Chorus-Ensemble, updated AAS instruments
- Interface: Themes, contrast, color
- Improved CPU metering
- Browser: templates, grooves
- What’s new for Push
The event will take place on Zoom. Register using the form below in order to receive the link for the virtual event. Limited seats are available.
For any questions you may have, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +31204350655 | Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 10:00h to 18:00h