We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to teach Online Marketing and Project Management modules as part of our Web faculty under the guidance of the Programme and Academic Coordinators.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods;
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material;
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students;
- Master’s degree in a Computer Science related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (enroute to qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience;
- Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials;
- Relevant industry experience and proficient with industry-standard equipment and software;
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- Ability to create and build on industry links;
- Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and other contemporary forms of facilitating learning;
- Experience in Web Design / Graphic Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Wireframing, Trello or any Project Management software, Third Party API (i.e. Google API), Web application development, mobile apps development, Games development;
- Experience in using technology in learning, including Virtual Learning Environments;
- Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and from Film, Games, Audio, etc.)
What we offer:
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit all enquiries and applications (a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV) to Rob Finder, Academic Coordinator at SAE-HR@navitas.com.
Please state Application: Web Lecturer – London in the email title.