We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to deliver Games programming modules as part of our BSc (Hons) Games Programming degree course under the guidance of the programme and Academic Coordinators.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods;
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material;
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students;
- Engaging in recruitment and outreach events through the year.
- Masters degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (en route to a qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience;
- Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials;
- Relevant industry experience and proficient with industry-standard equipment and software;
- Specialisms must include some or all of the following: Games Design/Level Design, Game Production, C++, C#, Unreal (Blueprints and C++), Unity, VR/AR;
- Possess outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, be a collaborative and flexible team player;
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- Ability to create and build on industry links;
- Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and or other similar contemporary forms of facilitating learning.
- Experience in some or all of the following: AI, Game Optimisation & Analysis, Game Analytics, Mobile Development (IOS or Android);
- Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and modules from other SAE programmes e.g. Film, Animation, Web etc.);
What we offer:
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit all enquiries and applications, (a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV) to Andrea Martina, Programme Coordinator at SAE-HR@navitas.com.
Please state Application: Games Programming Lecturer, London in the email title.