BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYER
- Studies show that companies with employer development programmes demonstrate up to 250% higher productivity.
- Life moves pretty fast and so do the creative industries. In order to stay at the top of your game, you need motivated staff with cutting-edge skills.
- SAE’s Master’s in Professional Practice offers a unique way for businesses to develop and retain high-value employees.
- As a partner of the programme, you will be able to choose the best candidates to undertake Master’s level study with course content designed specifically to suit your needs.
- Students are partnered with leading global experts, who provide specialist mentorship and coaching throughout the one-year programme.
- The Master’s is delivered online, through distance learning, and has a particular emphasis on work-based projects to minimise impact to employee day-to-day duties.
- Candidates from any creative discipline can enrol in the course and will be awarded and MA or MSc depending on their field of study.
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- Strong industry links - SAE’s industry links are unrivalled. From small independent companies to Oscar winners, our range of connections will give you insight into how industry works and what employers look for in graduates.
- Flexible, online and self-directed learning - Combine work and study by completing assessment through work-based projects.
- Allows you to become part of an active global network of industry professionals.
- You are assigned an expert creative industry mentor.