We are looking for an Admissions Officer to maintain effective student administration systems and processing of student information and records throughout SAE UK, and ensure compliance with all external regulatory requirements. The centralised UK admissions function, based in our London campus, provides a professional and customer focused service to student applicants, and are responsible for prompt, polite and efficient processing of applications. The Admissions Officer deals with the assessment of applications through to registration, as well as checking qualifications, personal statements and prior experience, maintaining accurate and detailed records and reports is crucial, and liaising with the student recruitment team and academic staff.
This role is a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity.
- Assess student applications, including deferrals and the UCAS system;
- Manage database of new enrolments;
- Ensure all documents are complete in all respects as required by any external inspecting body/agency;
- Regularly update UCAS data and monitor all UCAS applications;
- Issue conditional and unconditional offers to applicants who meet standard criteria;
- Advise Academic Coordinators to assess non-standard applications;
- Check documents and verify qualifications using NARIC;
- Report on recruitment figures and communication with local campuses;
- Assist with student recruitment and support student recruitment events;
- Assist with student enrolment and induction, and take scans of documents (including passports and Visas).
- Experience of databases, especially student databases including SLC and UCAS;
- Experience of higher education environment, international students and student visa requirements;
- Ability to produce accurate work and provide excellent customer service;
- Familiarity with MS Suite, and document management systems;
- Must have right to work in the UK.
- Experience of student admissions;
- Creative media background or understanding.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please submit all enquiries and applications, (a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV) to Peter Hudson, Director of Marketing and Recruitment at SAE-HR@navitas.com.
Please state Application: Admissions Officer – FTC – London in the email title.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.