The Ableton Live Performer 8 week course expands on our producer course, adding additional elements to those who wish to perform live.
Upon completion of the course, students will receive an SAE short course certificate and be part of our global alumni community.
Q. Will I be able to access the equipment out with class hours?
A. Yes, we will credit you with free hours to practice what you have learned in class.
Q. Who delivers the courses?
A. SAE tutors are highly qualified Engineers who teach Pro Audio on a full-time basis
18 and over
What you'll learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Learn how to prepare your tracks for DJ performance
- Learn advanced sampling and editing
- Add loops and samples to your DJ set
- DJ with Ableton and learn the techniques and effects
- Prepare your productions for a live performance
- Learn arrangement and composition through live jamming
- Learn performance techniques, DMX lighting/visuals and performing with live musicians
Who should attend
Those who are looking to gain a firm foundation and understanding of the Ableton software but are unsure of how to best move forward.
No need to bring anything on the day. SAE will provide access to our computer lab during your studies.
Got a question?
Email our recruitment teamAsk a question
|Date from||Date to||Day(s) of the week||Time||Campus|
|04 Apr 2019||30 May 2019||Thursday||18:00-20:00||