Join us on the SAE Institute UK Youtube channel as we host an online masterclass with character artist, Sasha Ristic Kreiger. The masterclass will also be available to watch from our four campuses in Glasgow, Liverpool, London and Oxford via the video link.
The masterclass will look at tutoring and coaching aspiring 3D artists, covering:
- ZBrush techniques for character and prop creation for games and cinematics
- Advanced 3D-modelling techniques
- Survival skills as a freelancer including enhancing your employability and professional conduct
- Sasha will cover the above with a video demonstration of his previous works, showing the process from conception to completion.
- Using these acquired skills, improve your work and fine-tune your ability across the games & cinematics industry.
Sasha Ristic Kreiger was born in Brcko in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1982, now living and working in Belgrade. He is an experienced 3D Artist with a demonstrated history of working in the computer games industry. He has strong business acumen and is skilled in Film Art and Concept Art.