Preview Hands-on Workshop:
Lighting techniques for portraits
Light. Camera. Action.
A little change in the light’s distribution on a face can have a considerable impact on the perception that we have of a person in the visual media such as the photo and/or the video. Professional and straightforward methods exist to benefit from a well-balanced and dynamic lighting.
Within the framework of a practical and technical workshop given by our teacher, director, and photography director, Emmanuel Decarpentrie that few privileged came and felt what it would be like if they were an SAE student! Emmanuel introduced us the technique of " Three Point Lighting " and learned how to highlight every face according to its morphology.
About the Bachelor Film Production:
By combining techniques and creativity, this program covers all aspects of filmmaking. With an emphasis on hands-on training, SAE Brussels provides both theoretical and practical expertise. At the end of the Bachelor, the students can move into the film industry: featuring film, documentary, broadcasting, and advertising. Do not hesitate to let Cristina Trifu - your study advisor - know, in case you have questions or you wish to enroll, by merely sending her an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details about the program HERE!
About SAE Brussels:
- 40 years of educational experience worldwide
- A unique international presence with 54 campuses in 26 countries
- Strong "hands-on" training methodology
- Academic programs up to date with industry standards and demands
- Academic research
- Professional immersion in the Media Industry during your studies thanks to partnerships and internship
- An active network of alumni & students with more than 10000 registered members