Start Your Creative Future
Have you considered a career in Music Production, Film Directing or Game Design? We challenge your ideas and provide the learning framework to take your creative skills to the next level. Your creative journey en route to becoming a creative professional begins here.
During Open Day:
- TAKE A TOUR ON CAMPUS
- VIEW RECORDING AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES
- MEET TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
- ATTEND PRESENTATIONS AND SEMINARS
- LEARN MORE ABOUT COURSES, APPLICATION AND START DATES
- EXPERIENCE THE LIFE OF A SAE STUDENT FOR A DAY
SAE Institute will present the following Courses:
- DIGITAL FILM PRODUCTION (DIPLOMA & BA/BSc DEGREE)
- AUDIO PRODUCTION (DIPLOMA & BA/BSc DEGREE)
- GAME ART ANIMATION (DIPLOMA & BA/BSc DEGREE)
- ELECTRONIC MUSIC (CERTIFICATE)
- ELECTRONIC MUSIC ADVANCED (CERTIFICATE)
- MUSIC BUSINESS (CERTIFICATE)
Moreover, there will be practical sessions after the course presentations including 'Live Band Recording' (Audio), 'Working with Steadicam' (Film), 'Spline Modeling in 3ds Max' (Animation & Games) and 'The Music Business & Marketing Trends' Seminar.
Complete Time Schedule:
Seminar: "The Music Business & Marketing Trends" by Ewout Van Der Linden
The music industry is recovering quickly, but it keeps on changing. If you want to work in this industry, you must know what’s going on. In this masterclass, Ewout van der Linden gives you an overview of who’s doing what in the industry and the expected upcoming changes. And: the most important music marketing trends. This masterclass is a snippet taken out of the Music Business Certificate Course.
Where & When:
- JOHAN VAN HASSELTWEG 31, 1021 KN AMSTERDAM
- SATURDAY, 9 DECEMBER, 13.00H - 17.30H
Sign-up for the Open Day via the Register button.
For urgent matters or questions please contact the Study Advisors:
EDOARDO MARIN: EDOARDO.ADVISOR@SAE.EDU
CHARLES SAUNDERS: C.SAUNDERS@SAE.EDU