WIN A CHANCE TO RECORD WITH EGM RECORDS!
SAE Institute’s media partner Energy Groove Radio has launched a new global record label, EGM Records. To celebrate, EGM Records is scouting for new artists!
EGM’s first Australian artist, SAE audio student Chelsea Cullen, has just released her new single with the label… Truth. To celebrate the single launch, we want you to send us an original song to go in the running to have the single produced and released by EGM Records.
One successful artist will win the chance to have an original track produced by EGM Records and distributed globally through the world’s biggest distribution house, Kobalt Music.
THE COMPETITION OPENS TODAY!
For the chance to take your music to the next level - submit an original song by midnight Friday 30 June. The competition is open to all past and present SAE audio students.
The winning artist will have their track professionally recorded, remastered and produced for global distribution through EGM's media channels. This includes guaranteed airplay across the Energy Groove Radio network, broadcasted digitally around the world, and added to the music rotation on Emirates Airlines’ inflight entertainment.
WINNING PRIZE PACK
One lucky artist will receive the opportunity for their original single to be...
- Professionally recorded in one of SAE’s campus studios
- Mixed by UK sound engineer Ludovic Morin (Sigur Rós, Fleet Foxes)
- Mastered by celebrity engineer Stuart Hawkes (Ed Sheeran, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Lorde) Metropolis Studios in the UK
- A 1:1 skype session with UK-based, Freddy Elturk (MD, EGM Limited) and Ludovic Morin
- Globally distributed through the world’s biggest distribution house, Kobalt Music, London
- Guaranteed airplay on the Energy Groove Radio, one of the world’s largest digital commercial radio networks broadcasting through seven stations located across Australia, UK, France, Italy, Germany, US and Spain
- Guaranteed placement and airplay on the Energy Groove channel on all Emirates Airlines’ inflight entertainment systems, with the track to be handled by radio pluggers.
To win this incredible opportunity - please fill in the online application form and submit your song HERE. Note: The songs can be demos or fully produced tracks.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please email Brad on Brad.Duence@energygroove.media