We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to teach Web Development modules and common content in SAE HE programmes under the guidance of the Programme and Academic Coordinators. The ability to supervise and guide students through individualised final projects at level 6 is especially desirable.
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods;
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material;
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students;
- Engaging in recruitment and outreach events through the year.
- Masters degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (en route to a qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience;
- Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials;
- Relevant industry experience and proficient with industry-standard equipment and software;
- Knowledge of Viral Marketing, Guerrilla Marketing, Email Marketing, E-Business, E-Commerce (F- Commerce), E-Payment, Web Tracking and Analysis, SEO (on-page - off-page) and promotion, Usability of online marketing, Project Management;
- Demonstrated student service orientation;
- Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and modules from other SAE programmes e.g. Film, Audio, Games etc.);
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- Experience in Web Design/Graphic Design, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proven ability to create and build on industry links
- Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and or other similar contemporary forms of facilitating learning.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit all enquiries and applications, (a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and CV) to Andrea Martina, Programme Coordinator at SAE-HR@navitas.com.
Please state Application: Web Development Lecturer, London in the email title.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted