WEB DEVELOPMENT - BEGINNER
This course aims to introduce you to the world of web development, creating inspiring and informative websites on both desktop and mobile platforms.
You will graduate this short introductory course with a certificate and an ongoing digital portfolio.
- Fundamentals of web design
- Web structure, accessibility and usability
- Adobe Photoshop
What you’ll learn
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Design, create and manage a professional website using HTML and CSS
- Manipulate the design and structure of your website
- Developing technical abilities such as hosting, FTP and uploading using Dreamweaver
Who should attend
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to build an online presence, whether it for personal or professional use. It is highly recommended for students who want to apply for further study in web design or programming.
Follow up courses
BA (Hons) in Web Development
You should bring a notebook and pen to classes.
|Date from||Date to||Day(s) of the week||Time||Duration|
|20 March 2017||8 June 2017||Mon,Thurs||18.30-21.30||12 Weeks|
|19 June 2017||7 September 2017||Mon,Thurs||18.30-21.30||12 Weeks|
|2 October 2017||21 December 2017||Mon,Thurs||18.30-21.30||12 Weeks|