SONGWRITING AND MUSIC PRODUCTION
Learn songwriting techniques coupled with powerful music production skills in this six month course.
This songwriting and music production course is designed to nurture your creative talent to produce great songs. We breakdown the processes involved giving you insight into professional songwriting techniques and provide you with the training and facilities to put that to practice.
You will graduate this course with an SAE certificate.
- Songwriting processes
- Music theory
- Apple Logic
- EQ & filters
- Dynamic processors
- Mixing and mastering
- Music industry overview
- Copyright, publishing and marketing
What you’ll learn
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Display a good understanding of music theory, composition and arrangement
- Navigate the interface of production software such as Ableton Live
- Apply various creative tools such as EQ and filters to tracks
- Distribute your songs digitally with a thorough understanding of music branding and marketing
Who should attend
This course is ideal for aspiring producers and musicians with little to no experience in music production. It is highly recommended for students who want to apply for further study in audio.
Follow up courses
BA (Hons) in Audio Production
You should bring a notebook and pen to classes. You may also wish to bring your own laptop or tablet, however, this is not necessary.
|Date from||Date to||Day(s) of the week||Time||Duration|
|27 March 2017||28 September 2017||Mon, Thurs||18.30-21.00||6 Months|
|30 October 2017||26 April 2018||Mon, Thurs||18.30-21.00||6 Months|