SAE Institute Quality Manual
The SAE Institute (UK) Quality Manual forms the framework for the provision and maintenance of academic quality and standards for all programmes offered by SAE Institute at the following campuses:
The quality manual outlines all regulations, policies, procedures that govern all teaching and learning at SAE Institute in the United Kingdom. In addition, SAE Institute publishes further guidelines, handbooks and programme requirements that are made available to students upon commencement of study.
Terms and Conditions
Use the link below to download the application terms and conditions for your applicable intake.
Student Fees Policy
The list below provides access to the Student Fees Policy for your applicable intake.
Your right to cancel
Applicants accepting an offer of a place or enrolling on undergraduate and postgraduate accredited programmes can cancel their place by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org any time before enrolling or within the 14 day cool off period, which begins on day one of the first trimester.
You must inform SAE of your decision to cancel by using one of the following methods:
- Emailing email@example.com with a completed cancellation form or;
- Calling SAE on +44 (0) 3330 112 315 and providing the information set out in the cancellation form.
Policies and Procedures
Section 1: Academic Policies, Procedures and Codes
- A01 Academic Standards and Quality Assurance Policy
- A02 Learning, Teaching & Assessment Policy
- A03 Academic Honesty Policy
- A04 Intellectual Property Policy
- A05 Student Selection and Admission Policy
- A06 Academic Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- A07 Academic Grievance Policy
- A08 Student Progression, Graduation, and Transfer
- A09 SAE Europe Assessment Board Policy
- A10 External Examining Policy
- A11 Monitoring and Evaluation Procedure
- A12 Academic Review Procedure
Section 2: General Policies and Procedures
- G01 Code of Conduct
- G02 Public Information Policy and approval procedures
- G03 Equal Opportunity Disability and Inclusion Policy
- G04 Student Engagement Policy
- G05 Non-Academic Grievance Policy
- G06 Data processing procedure note for G06
- G07 Information Technology Network Usage and E-mail Policy
- G08 Staff Development Policy
- G09 Careers and Employability Policy
- G10 Pastoral Support Policy
- G11 SAE UK Prevent Policy
- G12 SAE UK External Speaker and Events Policy
- G13 SAE UK External Speaker Code of Conduct
Section 3: International Student Policies