Our Open Days and Open Evenings are the perfect opportunity for you to visit our campuses and get a real feel for student life at SAE. It’s also a great opportunity to speak to with our expert staff and students and find out everything you want to know.
Tomorrow is our final Open Evening before the UCAS deadline, and to make sure you walk away with all the information you need, we’ve put together a list of questions you may want to ask.
- What are the entry requirements for this course?
- What do you look for in a personal statement?
- What modules are covered?
- Do I get to choose electives?
- Is this course more theoretical or practical?
- How many contact hours do I have?
- What are the facilities like for this course?
- What jobs are typically associated with this degree?
- What careers have past students gone into?
- Will this course boost my employability prospects?
- What industry connections do you have?
- What is SAE Extra?
Student Ambassador questions:
- What are the lecturers and facilities like?
- Why did you choose SAE?
- Do you find you get a lot of support from lecturers and tutors?
- How did you find living away from home? (if applicable)
- What is the city like?
- Do you offer any scholarships?
- Are payment plans available?
- Do I need to buy textbooks or course equipment?
If you want to find out more about a creative career or SAE, there’s still time to register for tomorrow’s Open Evening at 5:30pm.