We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to teach audio modules and common content in SAE HE programmes under the guidance of the Programme and Academic Coordinators. The ability to supervise and guide students through audio-production protocol, etiquette, and individualised final projects at level 6 is especially desirable.
● Facilitating learning through a variety of methods
● Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material
● Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students
● Engaging in recruitment and outreach events through the year.
● Masters degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (enroute to qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience
● Relevant expert industry experience and proficient with industry-standard equipment and software
● Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials
● Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, be a collaborative and flexible team player, highly organised and excellent time management
● Must have right to live and work in the UK.
● Ability to create and build on industry links
● Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and other contemporary forms of facilitating learning, using technology in learning, including Virtual Learning Environments
● Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and from Film, Games, Web etc.)
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Enquiries and applications may be submitted here, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and an up-to-date CV, should be sent to us at SAE-HR@navitas.com.
Interviews will be arranged with selected applicants soon after application
Please state in the email title: Liverpool – Audio Lecturer application
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please