ADVANCED ABLETON LIVE
Take your production skills to the next level with our advanced course aimed at helping Ableton users create professional-sounding tracks.
Designed specifically for more experience Ableton users, this course will introduce students to warping, utilising grooves, employing samples, advanced editing techniques and more.
Your expert tutor will then provide an introduction to the powerful ‘Max for Live,’ providing an overview of its expansive collection of instruments, effects, and tools.
You will graduate this short course with a foundation certificate.
- Grooves and groove extraction
- MIDI and audio sampling
- Advanced editing
- Advanced compression and effects
- Overview of ‘Max for Live’
What you’ll learn
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Display advanced knowledge of Ableton Live in both audio and MIDI functions
- Effectively time-warp tracks and samples
- Extract grooves from existing sound elements and incorporate new styles
- Understand basic knowledge of Max For Live and coding within the DAW 5
- Understand advanced knowledge in sound design and mixing
Who should attend
This course is ideal for intermediate to advanced producers who want to expand their music production skills. It is highly recommended for students who want to apply for further study in audio.
Intermediate to advanced
Follow up courses
BA (Hons) in Audio Production
You should bring a notebook and pen to classes. You may also wish to bring your own laptop or tablet, however, this is not necessary.
|Date from||Date to||Day(s) of the week||Time||Duration|
|6 March 2017||10 March 2017||Mon-Fri||10.00-17.00||5 Days|
|26 June 2017||30 June 2017||Mon-Fri||10.00-17.00||5 Days|
|23 October 2017||27 October 2017||Mon-Fri||10.00-17.00||5 Days|